Steem Dollars (SBD) Reaches Market Cap of $51.16 Million
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 14.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for $5.78 or 0.00061034 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Poloniex and HitBTC. Steem Dollars has a market capitalization of $51.16 million and $48.02 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 78.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $9,488.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,358.65 or 0.14339400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00047989 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00046707 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.22 or 0.01184330 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 68.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.43 or 0.00394994 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00038730 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.