Syscoin Market Capitalization Achieves $333.91 Million (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00006793 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittylicious, Poloniex and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 17.8% against the US dollar. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $333.91 million and approximately $3.12 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 32.7% against the dollar and now trades at $208.90 or 0.02256430 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010600 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00025989 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00038512 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004463 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002064 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00036173 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Poloniex, Livecoin, AEX and Bittylicious. It is not possible to purchase Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.