TESARO (TSRO) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.05
Press coverage about TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. TESARO earned a news impact score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 44.2085504387662 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- JobDiva Recognized as ‘Top-Rated’ Recruiting Software, by TrustRadius, for 2018 (econotimes.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of a Class Action Commenced on Behalf of Tesaro, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 19, 2018 (TSRO) (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Tesaro Incorporated of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – TSRO (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Tesaro Incorporated (Nasdaq: TSRO) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadl (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Tesaro Incorporated (Nasdaq: TSRO) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit (feeds.benzinga.com)
TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) opened at $61.96 on Wednesday. TESARO has a 52-week low of $55.02 and a 52-week high of $192.94. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 4.35 and a current ratio of 4.73. The firm has a market capitalization of $3,360.00, a P/E ratio of -7.35 and a beta of 1.25.
In related news, SVP Martin H. Jr. Huber sold 829 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $85.24, for a total transaction of $70,663.96. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 8,101 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $690,529.24. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. 34.60% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “TESARO (TSRO) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.05” was reported by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this piece on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US & international trademark and copyright laws. The original version of this piece can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/02/14/tesaro-tsro-receives-media-impact-score-of-0-05.html.
TESARO, Inc is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company. The Company operates through the business of developing and commercializing of oncology-focused therapeutics segment. It is developing oncology-related product candidates, including rolapitant, niraparib and the product candidates under its immuno-oncology platform.
Receive News & Ratings for TESARO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TESARO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.