Triggers (TRIG) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $804,458.00
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Triggers token can currently be bought for about $1.75 or 0.00018948 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. Triggers has a total market cap of $56.31 million and $804,458.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Triggers has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $119.89 or 0.01295150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021253 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010843 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106874 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.88 or 0.00279606 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00024454 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.