Vertcoin (VTC) Price Tops $3.46 on Exchanges
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 10% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for about $3.46 or 0.00037068 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CoinEgg and Poloniex. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $148.70 million and $2.47 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded up 12% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,370.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $919.57 or 0.09840480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,361.16 or 0.14566000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $207.94 or 0.02227980 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $272.30 or 0.02917610 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.67 or 0.00360260 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.27 or 0.01361900 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $484.01 or 0.05179480 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00099099 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Coingi, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.