Viberate Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $7.52 Million (VIB)
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last week, Viberate has traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. Viberate has a market cap of $44.69 million and $7.52 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viberate token can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00002914 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004820 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.29 or 0.01279460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00051554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00106935 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.59 or 0.00285149 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Binance, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.