WeTrust (TRST) One Day Volume Tops $226,148.00
WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 14th. One WeTrust token can now be bought for $0.35 or 0.00003779 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex and HitBTC. WeTrust has a total market cap of $32.49 million and $226,148.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WeTrust has traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.81 or 0.01276300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00050619 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010749 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00284268 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023666 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.