Qtum Reaches Market Capitalization of $2.41 Billion (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for $32.58 or 0.00331192 BTC on exchanges including Binance, COSS, Upbit and CoolCoin. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $2.41 billion and approximately $273.52 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Qtum has traded up 33.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00063985 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008497 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Bit-Z, BigONE, Allcoin, Gate.io, Liqui, CoinEgg, BCEX, CoolCoin, Binance, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, OKEx, EXX, Qryptos, Lbank, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Bithumb, COSS, Huobi, Quoine, Upbit, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Bleutrade, Bitfinex and Coinone. It is not currently possible to buy Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.