Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect AZZ (AZZ) Stock Price
News headlines about AZZ (NYSE:AZZ) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AZZ earned a media sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the industrial products company an impact score of 43.4255371721881 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- AZZ (AZZ) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Lawsuit for Investors in NYSE: AZZ shares against AZZ Inc announced by Shareholders Foundation (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of AZZ Inc. of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 – AZZ (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against AZZ Inc. (AZZ) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 12, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds AZZ Inc. Shareholders of Important Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut shares of AZZ from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, February 20th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, February 6th will be issued a $0.17 dividend. This represents a $0.68 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.58%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, February 5th. AZZ’s payout ratio is 34.52%.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This report was posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this report on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of international copyright laws. The correct version of this report can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/02/15/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-azz-azz-stock-price.html.
AZZ Company Profile
AZZ Inc is a provider of galvanizing services, welding solutions, specialty electrical equipment and engineered services to the power generation, transmission, distribution, refining and industrial markets. The Company operates through two segments: Energy segment and Galvanizing segment. Its Energy segment provides products and services designed to support industrial, nuclear and electrical applications.
Receive News & Ratings for AZZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AZZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.