Datum (DAT) Price Hits $0.0592 on Exchanges
Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One Datum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0592 or 0.00000534 BTC on popular exchanges including AEX, Huobi, OKEx and EtherDelta. During the last week, Datum has traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $49.21 million and $2.58 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.40 or 0.01229560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00019853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00054106 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.69 or 0.00105400 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.43 or 0.00274338 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 113.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001151 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, OKEx, AEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.