Elastic Market Capitalization Achieves $29.60 Million (XEL)
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $29.60 million and $194,653.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Elastic has traded 22.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00002993 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001810 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00024657 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000370 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.