Kin (KIN) Tops 1-Day Volume of $380,784.00
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 17th. One Kin token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, COSS, EtherDelta and IDEX. During the last seven days, Kin has traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. Kin has a market cap of $250.74 million and approximately $380,784.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.62 or 0.01254870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020200 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00055039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009293 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00106695 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.46 or 0.00281875 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00020903 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, CoinFalcon, IDEX, Mercatox, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.