Modum (MOD) Price Hits $3.83 on Exchanges
Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Modum has a total market capitalization of $69.88 million and $1.04 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can currently be bought for approximately $3.83 or 0.00035411 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance and Mercatox. Over the last week, Modum has traded 18.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.93 or 0.01253390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00019966 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00055241 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.62 or 0.00107143 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.18 or 0.00278261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 88.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000985 BTC.
Modum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.