NeosCoin (NEOS) Reaches Market Cap of $16.91 Million
NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 17th. One NeosCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.58 or 0.00040665 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last week, NeosCoin has traded up 9% against the dollar. NeosCoin has a market cap of $16.91 million and $77,855.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,293.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,626.33 or 0.14451400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00040749 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00039779 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.83 or 0.01126990 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039743 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.48 or 0.00315289 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031898 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.