adbank Price Hits $0.0243 on Top Exchanges (ADB)
adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. During the last seven days, adbank has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar. One adbank token can now be purchased for about $0.0243 or 0.00000230 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. adbank has a market cap of $0.00 and $110,149.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010748 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.50 or 0.01224120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00053433 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00102657 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00259457 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021862 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.