Aradigm (ARDM) Given Media Sentiment Score of -0.01
News stories about Aradigm (NASDAQ:ARDM) have trended somewhat negative recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aradigm earned a coverage optimism score of -0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the company an impact score of 44.1942417339064 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of a Class Action and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 (ARDM) (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Aradigm Corporation of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Aradigm Corporation of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 12, 2018 – ARDM (finance.yahoo.com)
- FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Aradigm Corporation (finance.yahoo.com)
- ARDM INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Investigation on Behalf of Aradigm Corporation Investors (finance.yahoo.com)
Aradigm (ARDM) traded up $0.03 during trading on Friday, hitting $1.30. 70,887 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 629,896. The firm has a market cap of $19.69, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.33 and a beta of 0.81. Aradigm has a one year low of $0.78 and a one year high of $7.35. The company has a quick ratio of 1.65, a current ratio of 1.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.59.
In related news, insider Juergen Kurt Froehlich sold 17,011 shares of Aradigm stock in a transaction dated Monday, January 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $1.53, for a total transaction of $26,026.83. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 90,853 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $139,005.09. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Insiders own 7.30% of the company’s stock.
WARNING: This report was first published by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this report on another site, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this report can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/02/18/aradigm-ardm-given-media-sentiment-score-of-0-01.html.
Aradigm Corporation is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment and prevention of severe respiratory diseases. The Company’s lead product candidate is Pulmaquin inhaled ciprofloxacin, which is in Phase III clinical trials. It offers AERx pulmonary drug delivery platform and other technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Aradigm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aradigm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.