C20 (C20) Price Hits $3.13 on Top Exchanges
C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. C20 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One C20 token can now be bought for about $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. Over the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $130.35 or 0.01228230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019036 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00052959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009428 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00102411 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.15 or 0.00255858 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00021263 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not presently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.