Einsteinium Price Up 3.5% Over Last Week (EMC2)
Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 18th. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $88.95 million and $3.83 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.41 or 0.00003850 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $218.32 or 0.02045260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006596 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00025193 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00050089 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001815 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00032021 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.