Hush (HUSH) Trading Up 17.2% Over Last Week
Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 18th. Over the last week, Hush has traded 17.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Hush coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.64 or 0.00025119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Hush has a total market capitalization of $8.59 million and approximately $38,969.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.16 or 0.01275620 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.82 or 0.04419750 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $184.60 or 0.01755270 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.70 or 0.00413076 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00017320 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.