Rubycoin Trading Up 21.9% Over Last 7 Days (RBY)
Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. In the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 21.9% higher against the US dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00008144 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $21.78 million and $9,985.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.47 or 0.00305008 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00063933 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.