Viacoin Trading 18.5% Higher Over Last Week (VIA)
Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. Viacoin has a total market cap of $77.83 million and approximately $933,934.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Viacoin has traded up 18.5% against the US dollar. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.39 or 0.00031974 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Poloniex, Coinroom and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $217.19 or 0.02050930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006548 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003507 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012824 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00026553 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00049140 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003855 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001816 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.