WaBi (WABI) Price Reaches $1.89 on Exchanges
WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 18th. One WaBi token can now be purchased for approximately $1.89 or 0.00017800 BTC on exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, WaBi has traded 26% higher against the US dollar. WaBi has a market cap of $85.62 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010661 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004255 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $130.15 or 0.01207260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009314 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00101306 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.06 or 0.00269564 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00021483 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.