XTRABYTES (XBY) Price Hits $0.21 on Major Exchanges
XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00001985 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-CEX. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $91.78 million and $210,219.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.08 or 0.01209580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051575 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00045476 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00157797 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00101549 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.