ClearPoll Price Tops $1.96 on Top Exchanges (POLL)
ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 18th. One ClearPoll token can currently be bought for approximately $1.96 or 0.00018542 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin. ClearPoll has a total market cap of $13.75 million and approximately $135,761.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded down 20% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.96 or 0.01230800 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019409 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00053929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00103161 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00260279 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00021945 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.