Factom Achieves Market Cap of $295.26 Million (FCT)
Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 19th. One Factom coin can now be bought for approximately $33.76 or 0.00293501 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and Qryptos. Over the last week, Factom has traded up 17.7% against the US dollar. Factom has a total market capitalization of $295.26 million and approximately $5.20 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $139.78 or 0.01215150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00018006 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00056843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00093818 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.79 or 0.00241568 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021455 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Poloniex and BCEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Factom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Factom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.