FUNCoin Trading 25.9% Higher This Week (FUNC)
FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 51.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded 25.9% higher against the US dollar. FUNCoin has a market cap of $953,816.00 and approximately $909.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001482 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $717.30 or 0.06519400 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003988 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023096 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00026584 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00020632 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003771 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012866 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
Buying and Selling FUNCoin
FUNCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FUNCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.