Kyber Network Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $5.11 Million (KNC)
Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. Kyber Network has a market cap of $348.80 million and $5.11 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.60 or 0.00023366 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.91 or 0.01230170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004080 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018941 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00057388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00099682 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.09 or 0.00252383 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021256 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, Coinrail, Binance, COSS, Gate.io, Coinnest, BigONE, TDAX, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Huobi, OKEx, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.