TRON (TRX) Tops One Day Volume of $182.98 Million
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 19th. One TRON token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0512 or 0.00000464 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, BitFlip, CoinEgg and YoBit. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar. TRON has a market cap of $3.37 billion and approximately $182.98 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01223630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004108 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018908 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00057850 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00100809 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00246711 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00020735 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, YoBit, Tidex, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, IDEX, EtherDelta, Coinnest, BitFlip, Binance, Mercatox, Qryptos, Token Store, Gatecoin, Liqui, CoinEgg, OKEx, Cobinhood, Coinrail and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.