adbank Reaches Market Capitalization of $7.47 Million (ADB)
adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 21st. During the last week, adbank has traded down 23.4% against the U.S. dollar. adbank has a total market cap of $7.47 million and $42,411.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adbank token can now be bought for about $0.0197 or 0.00000184 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.01 or 0.01168580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00056531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00089797 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00230066 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00020165 BTC.
adbank Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.