AppCoins Tops One Day Volume of $6.20 Million (APPC)
AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. In the last week, AppCoins has traded up 33.2% against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a market cap of $81.42 million and $6.20 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for $0.81 or 0.00007413 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009776 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.96 or 0.01165740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00017423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00056243 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00090758 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.09 or 0.00219455 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.