Bodhi Reaches Market Cap of $21.54 Million (BOT)
Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 21st. One Bodhi token can now be bought for about $0.54 or 0.00005071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Lbank, Gate.io and BigONE. In the last week, Bodhi has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bodhi has a total market capitalization of $21.54 million and approximately $2.30 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.01 or 0.01168580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00056531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00089797 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00230066 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00020165 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Allcoin, Gate.io, EXX and BigONE. It is not currently possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.