Loopring (LRC) 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $1.70 Million
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 21st. Loopring has a total market cap of $334.55 million and $1.70 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00005766 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $118.95 or 0.01150640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017193 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00055799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009672 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00089408 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.27 or 0.00225069 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, OKEx and Binance. It is not possible to buy Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.