Nuls Price Reaches $2.73 (NULS)
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 11.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 21st. One Nuls token can currently be bought for approximately $2.73 or 0.00025745 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Coinbene, Binance and Bit-Z. Nuls has a market capitalization of $64.42 million and $4.20 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009840 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.37 or 0.01163030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003834 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00055143 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009411 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00090413 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.33 or 0.00219942 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00020847 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Nuls Token Trading
Nuls can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance, OKEx and Coinbene. It is not presently possible to purchase Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.