OceanChain Trading Up 5.4% Over Last 7 Days (OC)
OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. One OceanChain coin can now be bought for about $0.0166 or 0.00000156 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, OceanChain has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar. OceanChain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $9.15 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.63 or 0.00430200 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007643 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005079 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.99 or 0.00131705 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006184 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00033273 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
OceanChain Coin Trading
OceanChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy OceanChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OceanChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OceanChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.