Radium Hits One Day Trading Volume of $174,316.00 (RADS)
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. One Radium coin can currently be bought for $5.80 or 0.00054625 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last week, Radium has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. Radium has a market cap of $20.05 million and approximately $174,316.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.85 or 0.00271850 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003220 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007277 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001238 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.