ReddCoin Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $146.15 Million (RDD)
ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 44.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $301.29 million and approximately $146.15 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0105 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 57.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $676.20 or 0.06232970 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.59 or 0.00079161 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00022802 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00711203 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00106915 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00050348 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00041664 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $35.70 or 0.00329108 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01026680 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Coinhouse. It is not presently possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.