SmartCash (SMART) Price Hits $0.25 on Top Exchanges
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 8.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. SmartCash has a total market cap of $179.80 million and $199,952.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SmartCash has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002410 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10,500.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $836.95 or 0.08130750 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,299.46 or 0.12623900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.45 or 0.02034780 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $300.70 or 0.02921200 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.13 or 0.00341319 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.64 or 0.01172000 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $435.88 or 0.04234480 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00073236 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.