Stratis (STRAT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $846.00 Million
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Stratis has a total market cap of $846.00 million and approximately $18.63 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Stratis has traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $8.57 or 0.00078796 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00109801 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00036332 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $82.75 or 0.00766693 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00030451 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00085005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Binance, HitBTC, Abucoins, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinrail, Bittylicious, SouthXchange and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.