Crown Reaches Market Capitalization of $38.10 Million (CRW)
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One Crown coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.20 or 0.00022645 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BarterDEX, Bittrex, CoinExchange and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded 29.7% lower against the US dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $38.10 million and $37,562.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,814.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,176.43 or 0.12090200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00035254 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.63 or 0.00253493 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00025599 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $144.58 or 0.01485890 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005497 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004559 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, BarterDEX, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.