FairCoin (FAIR) Trading Down 23.7% Over Last 7 Days
FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One FairCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004357 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $22.90 million and $22,449.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 23.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $620.64 or 0.06281460 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00073352 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022556 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.07 or 0.00729459 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00106293 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00051826 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00039887 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00323066 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.