Humaniq (HMQ) Price Tops $0.20 on Exchanges
Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit and Liqui. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar. Humaniq has a total market cap of $33.09 million and $311,766.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009529 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $114.53 or 0.01177610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00016654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00054844 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010250 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00090316 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.72 or 0.00223353 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00020390 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.