Mooncoin Hits Market Cap of $34.27 Million (MOON)
Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 22nd. During the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded 15.9% lower against the dollar. Mooncoin has a market cap of $34.27 million and $20,662.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $190.89 or 0.01955720 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003303 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005885 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012060 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00024437 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00042093 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003204 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001515 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.