NoLimitCoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $49,007.00 (NLC2)
NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001066 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar. NoLimitCoin has a market capitalization of $21.65 million and approximately $49,007.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00224158 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00031930 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000808 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.