adbank Hits Market Cap of $8.46 Million (ADB)
adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 22nd. adbank has a total market capitalization of $8.46 million and $83,539.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, adbank has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. One adbank token can now be bought for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000226 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.75 or 0.01185180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003683 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00016744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00055961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00091059 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.31 or 0.00226516 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020733 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.