AirSwap (AST) 24 Hour Volume Tops $7.19 Million
AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded 20.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, AirSwap has traded down 12.2% against the US dollar. One AirSwap token can now be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00005180 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Gatecoin and Huobi. AirSwap has a market capitalization of $80.34 million and approximately $7.19 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009728 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.90 or 0.01208040 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017237 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00058605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00093623 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.95 or 0.00221972 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019367 BTC.
AirSwap Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi, Liqui, Gatecoin and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AirSwap must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.