NeosCoin (NEOS) Trading Down 15.2% Over Last 7 Days
NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 22nd. NeosCoin has a market capitalization of $13.42 million and approximately $137,520.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, NeosCoin has traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for about $3.62 or 0.00036705 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,980.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,204.41 or 0.12226800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00035351 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00039951 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.49 or 0.00959282 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00033254 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00249611 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 29.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.