Vertcoin (VTC) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $3.01 Million
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 15.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for $4.25 or 0.00040760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. Vertcoin has a market cap of $183.23 million and $3.01 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,533.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $877.77 or 0.08408960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,302.51 or 0.12478000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $218.89 or 0.02096960 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $289.63 or 0.02774680 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.30 or 0.00386088 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $126.28 or 0.01209770 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 43.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00135273 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $421.94 or 0.04042140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, Bittrex, Coingi and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.