Stellar Price Reaches $0.36 (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. Stellar has a market cap of $6.65 billion and approximately $33.43 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Stellar has traded 23.9% lower against the dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003678 BTC on popular exchanges including Qryptos, Mr. Exchange, CoinEgg and Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway).
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.38 or 0.01220070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00017906 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00058567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00093228 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.48 or 0.00219475 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018877 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001823 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Bitcoin Indonesia, BCEX, Exrates, OKEx, CoinEgg, GOPAX, RippleFox, Upbit, Gatehub, Poloniex, Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Binance, AEX, Mr. Exchange, Qryptos and Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway). It is not currently possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.