Aeon Price Down 20.9% Over Last Week (AEON)
Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. Aeon has a market cap of $49.97 million and approximately $65,303.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can now be bought for about $3.22 or 0.00033546 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last week, Aeon has traded down 20.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $279.14 or 0.02908500 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00015665 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00027063 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010371 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001940 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.