OKCash (OK) Trading 14% Lower Over Last 7 Days
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. OKCash has a market capitalization of $17.17 million and approximately $175,264.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 14% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.82 or 0.00370212 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005801 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006982 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00131313 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005045 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00029767 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010599 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.